With a new major offensive against the Vyborgsky forces well under way, a USMC unit is dispatched to secure and hold the Grovony Pass which is a vital main supply route for advancing American units.
But plans for a swiftly executed operation come to an end when the USMC realise that the Vyborgsky forces are larger than expected and are supported by an mechanised armoured group including main battle tanks.
Outnumbered, out gunned and surrounded behind enemy lines, the marines prepare to dig deep and wait for the Vyborgsky counter attack whilst desperately holding out for support.
Vyborgsky Fighters Dress Code – Russian Kit Including Black (70 Spaces)
USMC 3RD SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP
Usmc 3rd Special Operations Group Dress Code – Mtp, Multicam Or Desert Kit (50 Spaces)
*ADDITIONAL DRESS CODE NOTES
- Gloves and footwear do not fall under team colour requirements.
- Small and sensible deviations from this chart are allowed but if unsure, please check first. Remember it is you who will be potentially taking friendly fire if the colour chart is not adhered to.
- Snipers – Your grille suits/sniper hoods do not fall under uniform requirements.
£100 per person
£45 deposit per person
Deposit to be paid via Paypal at the time of booking with the balance to be paid in cash upon arrival to the event. All deposits are non-refundable, unless we cancel / change the event dates.
Griggs Green Lane,
Entrance Quadrates: 51.080298, -0.834425
Event Time Table
Gate Opens Friday 5th June @ 1800hrs & Closes @ 2200hrs.
Re-opens Saturday 6th June @ 0630hrs and closes 0830hrs
Saturday 6th June – Safety and Game Brief @ 0930hrs. Game on 1100hrs
Sunday 7th June – End X @ 1100hrs, Gates Locked 1230hrs
Mid/ Low caps only. No High Caps unless you are running with a support weapon. You may also carry loose ammo.
Things to Remember
- Pyro – Only Pyro bought on site can be used on site – No Exceptions.
- There will be a Burger van located near gate 4 (our entrance)
- There will be an onsite shop located in the guard house at gate 4. This will stock a wide selection of Ammo, Pyro’s, accessories, drinks and snacks. (card payment accepted for all shop purchases).
- It’s hard routine so that means you need your own food water etc for a 24hr Op.
- Car share where possible.
- You will be operating from your fob which will be water tight but cold at night pack accordingly and there is no power so think about batteries etc.
- Sleep in game – You will be using your allocated FOB’s so eye protection MUST be worn at all times during the event. Players can choose to sleep in their vehicle if they wanted.
- Make sure you have your filled in waiver ready to hand with your balance at booking in and we only take CASH for the balance payments.
- Remember it’s a 24hr Op not a month Op so don’t go bringing the kitchen sink!!