With American forces starting to pull out of Baghdad resulting in reduced military presence local militia are taking every opportunity to hit key locations including numerous Iraqi police stations, government buildings and American safe zones. Zone13 on the south west of the city has seen little insurgent activity over the last two years due to the American embassy being situated there and American forces having tight control of the area.
At 11.00am Saturday 26th Sept reports start to flow thick and fast that pockets of violence have erupted in multiple locations along the outskirts of zone 13 and that numerous Iraqi police stations have been attacked by large numbers of armed unknown fighters resulting in numerous killings.
With the Zone 13 embassy being one of the last key locations to still be withdrawn and American officials still being present, the small civilian protection team fear they could be over run at any time and call for support from the nearest allied force. Unfortunately all air support is grounded due to sporadic Indirect Fire (IDF), small arms fire, and rocket attacks in the area, resulting in the nearest allied support currently on the other side of the city being cut off, leaving the embassy team forced to dig in deep or fight their way out of the city.
PMC DRESS CODE – TAN KIT ONLY (20 SPACES)
AMERICAN MILITARY DRESS CODE – MTP/MULTICAM ONLY (50 SPACES)
IRAQI POLICE DRESS CODE – BLACK KIT RED BERET’S (20 SPACES)
REBELS DRESS CODE – ANYTHING MILITARY CIVVI MIX NO MPT MULTICAM BLACK OR TAN (100 SPACES)
*ADDITIONAL DRESS CODE NOTES
- Gloves and footwear do not fall under team colour requirements.
- Small and sensible deviations from this chart are allowed but if unsure, please check first. Remember it is you who will be potentially taking friendly fire if the colour chart is not adhered to.
- Snipers – Your grille suits/sniper hoods do not fall under uniform requirements.
£90 per person
£40 deposit per person with the balance payable upon arrival to site in CASH
Deposit to be paid via Paypal at the time of booking with the balance to be paid in cash upon arrival to the event. All deposits are non-refundable, unless we cancel / change the event dates.
Swynnerton Training Camp
(Access for this event is Via GATE 4 ONLY)
Gate 4 Opens Friday 25th September @ 1800hrs & Closes @ 2200hrs.
Re-opens Saturday 26th September @ 0630hrs and closes 0830hrs
Saturday 26th September – Safety and Game Brief @ 0930hrs. Game on 1100hrs
Sunday 27th September – End X @ 1100hrs. Gates Locked 1230hrs
Mid/ Low caps only. No High Caps unless you are running with a support weapon. You may also carry loose ammo.
Things to Remember
- Pyro – Only Pyro bought on site can be used on site – No Exceptions.
- There will be a Burger van located near gate 4 (our entrance)
- There will be an onsite shop located in the guard house at gate 4. This will stock a wide selection of Ammo, Pyro’s, accessories, drinks and snacks. (card payment accepted for all shop purchases).
- It’s hard routine so that means you need your own food water etc for a 24hr Op.
- Car share where possible.
- You will be operating from your fob which will be water tight but cold at night pack accordingly and there is no power so think about batteries etc.
- Sleep in game – You will be using your allocated FOB’s so eye protection MUST be worn at all times during the event. Players can choose to sleep in their vehicle if they wanted.
- Make sure you have your filled in waiver ready to hand with your balance at booking in and we only take CASH for the balance payments.
- Remember it’s a 24hr Op not a month Op so don’t go bringing the kitchen sink!!